Facial Rollers to the Rescue
If you follow makeup artists on Instagram, you’ll probably see tons of tips on the right skincare routine or how to apply makeup. One may say to put foundation on before concealer while another says to put concealer on before foundation. Everybody has their own way and preference of taking care of their skin, but what can be agreed upon are the benefits of using a facial roller in skincare routines.
What is a facial roller?
This handheld tool is small but powerful. Muddy Body facial rollers utilize the healing properties of either rose quartz or jade to massage your face and leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated! Our tool has two stones, one large and one small, to help you reach all areas of your face- especially those hard to reach places like the crevice of your nose.
- Rose quartz is used for inner peace and unconditional love. This crystal is a light pink color.
- Jade is typically seen as a light green stone and is used to attract love and harmony.
How to use:
Using a facial roller is super simple! First you’ll want to apply our Muddy Body Glow Elixir onto your face. Then grab your facial roller and get to rolling! If you want to feel the cooling and relaxing of your skin immediately, put your Muddy Body facial roller in the fridge before use.
- Under eye area: To reduce puffiness and inflammation you’ll want to roll from the area where the bridge of your nose and your tear duct meet outward to the other side underneath your eye. Just be careful not to roll too close to your eye so you don’t get any oil in there and cause irritation.
- Cheeks: To help your oil seep into your pores, you’ll want to roll from the edges of your upper lip upward and outward towards the top of your cheek bones.
- Forehead: Starting at the middle of your forehead, roll outward in both the right and left direction to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Neck: Take turns rolling up and down on your neck to tighten the skin and promote lymphatic drainage.
- Jawline: To promote circulation and reduce tension in your face, you’ll want to roll from your chip upwards towards the corners of your lips.
Benefits of using a facial roller
- Reduces redness and puffiness. Using a facial roller in your skincare routine can help alleviate inflammation and soothe your skin to leave you looking refreshed in just a couple of minutes.
- Lymphatic drainage. Using our Muddy Body facial roller can help stimulate your lymphatic system to help remove lymph fluids. It sounds serious, but there’s no need to freak out! It’s a natural bodily process where harmful toxins accumulate in your lymph nodes. By massaging the tissues of your skin with a facial roller, you’ll be helping to drain the toxins and reduce the risk of dealing with more serious immune problems in the future.
- Relieve stress. Who doesn’t enjoy a good massage? Using a facial roller on your face and neck is like a mini self-care exercise. The gentle rolling across your skin doesn’t just calm your skin, but can ease your mind too. Our Muddy Body facial roller can help alleviate tension in the face and leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.