Are your ingredients 100% natural?
- Of course, we only use natural & organic ingredients in our products, which include powerful plant extracts, refining clays, butters, and botanical and essential oils. Our goal is to clear your skin, not clog it!
Do you test your products on animals?
- We are good people!!! Muddy Body products are 100% cruelty free- We would NEVER test our products on animals. However, we do test our products on willing friends and family members.
Are your products vegan?
- The answer is simple- Yes!
How do Muddy Body products stay fresh without any preservatives?
- Magic! Just kidding- The ingredients we use in our products have antibacterial and antioxidant properties, acting as natural preservatives.
Vitamin E, a component found in various ingredients, naturally extends the shelf life.
I love you guys!!! How can I learn more about your company?
How often should the hair masks be applied?
- Rapunzel Rapunzel, let down your hair!!!! In order to see results, consistency is key. We recommend using our hair mask one to two times a week.
How often should the face masks be applied?
- No two skin types are the same. Therefore, results will vary. For the best results, we recommend masking every 2-6 days, depending on your skin type.
I received my mask, now what?
- To activate your mask, you will need a spoonful of powder and a few drops of liquid.* Apply to face and allow 10-15 minutes for mask to dry, then rinse with warm water.
Besides water, can Muddy face masks be mixed with anything else?
- The limit does not exist (sort of). *Our masks can be mixed with yogurt, honey, rosewater, tea, apple cider vinegar, etc. To all of our sensitive Muddy babes, please start off with water!
Is the Muddy Body Applicator Brush sold separately?
- Yes, it is sold separately. But… this is no ordinary brush- 100% synthetic and cruelty free. The flat bristles are designed to apply your mask evenly.
What is the shelf life of your products?
- Since there are no harmful chemicals or preservatives in our products, shelf life ranges anywhere from 9 to 12 months. Products should be stored at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Are your products made in the U.S.?
- Is the sky blue? Yes! All of our products are made in small batches in the USA #supportlocal
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payments via Paypal.
Is there a sales tax on your products?
- We are required by law to collect sales tax from the state in which we are based: Florida.
I got charged twice, but only want one order- What do I do?
- If you attempted to place an order on our site and your payment was declined, worry no more! We do not process declined payments. In the meantime, your bank may have issued a hold & this will be dropped in 1-3 business days.
Can I return a product?
- Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns. Please see our Returns and Exchanges Policy page.
How can I cancel my order?
- Why would you ever want to do that?! But if you do want to cancel your transaction, please notify us immediately!
We move quickly here at Muddy Body- We require that you contact us within 3 hours of your purchase.
I just placed my order, how long should I expect to receive it?
- Once you place your order, please allow 1-2 business days for us to process and ship. We ship everything with the United States Postal Service so shipping times will vary!
- Domestic orders are typically delivered within 2-6 business days.
- Depending on your location, International orders typically take 2 to 6 weeks to arrive. International orders may be subject to additional duties and fees.
My tracking number isn’t working, how can I fix this?
- USPS is responsible for issuing tracking numbers- we strongly recommend allowing 1-3 business days for them to update their website.
What if my order says delivered, but I have not yet received it?
- In some cases, mix-up’s happen, but once your package leaves our facility, we typically know as much as you do! By using the tracking number provided in your confirmation shipping email, you will be able contact your local post office for additional information.
Where do you ship?
- We would love for all of you to get Muddy with us- But unfortunately we cannot ship to the following places: Africa, Iran, Iraq, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Vietnam. Please refer to our Shipping Info page for more information
Do you ship to APO Addresses?
- Yes, we do offer shipping to military bases.
When selecting your shipping address, please make sure you include the unit and box numbers, for APO/FPO shipping addresses. To prevent mail from entering foreign mail networks, do not include city or country names in APO/FPO shipping addresses.
PFC JOHN DOE
PSC 3 BOX 4120
APO AE 0902
OFFICIAL MUDDY BODY RETAILERS
We have recently noticed that there has been an overwhelming response to our Muddy products and we are extremely grateful- however, there are Muddy products being sold that are unauthorized. Our Muddy customers come first and we want to protect you from any imitation products.
Below is a list of all authorized Muddy Body Retailers:
Magnolia (North Carolina)
Star Beauty (California)
Line Up (Iceland)
Ricky's (New York & Miami)
MNS Brand (Saudi Arabia)
Glamour Fairy (Australia)
If you purchase a Muddy Body product from any other website or company other than the ones listed above, please feel free to let us know by emailing email@example.com.