How to get the most out of your Glow Elixir
When it comes to putting on makeup, sometimes you just have to take it day by day. It may be Monday morning and you’re running late for work, so you just need a quick, no-makeup look. Once Wednesday comes around, you may be in and out of meetings before heading to happy hour and need a full face that lasts. No matter what you’re up to, using our Muddy Glow Elixir will have your skin looking flawless and hydrated all day.
Ingredients used in the Muddy Glow Elixir
Using our Muddy Glow elixir will leave your skin looking healthier, moisturized and well, glowing. It’s no secret that all Muddy Body products are vegan, cruelty-free and made with natural ingredients. Our Muddy Glow is infused with Vitamin E, 24K gold, Avocado and botanical oils including Rosehip seed and Abyssinian oil.
How to use the Muddy Glow Elixir
Our Muddy Glow is light-weight and can be carried around with you to be used in four different ways.
- Primer for makeup. It’s no secret that a soft and flawless makeup look is impossible without a primer. Using our skin-perfecting Muddy Glow elixir as a face primer will revitalize and replenish your skin for a lit-from-within complexion.
- Daily moisturizer and natural highlight. No need to wait for golden hour to take all your selfies anymore. If you’re looking for a natural and nourishing look, you’ll want to use our Relax Clay Mask and pair it with our Muddy Glow elixir. It’s that simple, seriously. Your skin will look refreshed and hydrated all day long.
- Dewy finish. If you’re using matte foundation and are looking for a dewy glow, using our elixir is the way to go! Adding two to three drops of Muddy Glow with your foundation will give you the look you want without having to buy a new foundation.
- Lips. Picture this: You’re in your car and your lips are feeling dry. You go to reach for your car chapstick but realize you brought it to work after your desk chapstick went missing. The chapstick switching struggle ends here. With our Muddy Glow elixir you can just add a few drops on your lips and they’ll be hydrated for hours and left super soft. You can even put Muddy Glow on before applying lipstick to ensure your lips won’t dry out.
- Cuticles. Taking care of your hands doesn’t have to be left up to your nail technician when you see her every three weeks. Give your cuticles some TLC by adding a few drops of our Muddy Glow elixir around your nails to repair and hydrate your skin.
Getting the most out of the Muddy Glow Elixir
- Shake the bottle well before application.
- Make sure the skin is clean and dry.
- Smooth the elixir over the skin with your fingertips until thoroughly absorbed.
- Apply daily.